- public resources* in the amount of BGN 157.9 million;
*The resources have been reallocated from the terminated financial instrument for Small Business Financing and the re-designed financial instrument for First Loss Portfolio Guarantees for Energy Efficiency and Innovation.
- additional resources from intermediary banks.
Goal of the instrument
Facilitate access of businesses to credit to enable them to continue operations, including to meet their liquidity requirements and/or overcome financial difficulties caused by the COVID-19 crisis.
Bulgarian small and medium-sized enterprises
Type of financing
- a loan guarantee on a portfolio of new loans to small and medium-sized enterprises that do not have sufficient surety but need support in the conditions of the pandemic;
- a possibility to combine a guarantee instrument and interest support in the framework of a single operation;
- preferential interest rates, relaxed collateral requirements and lower administrative burden;
- an option for a grace period of up to 2 years on the loan;
- an option to repay interest after the first year at a rate of up to 4%.
Source of the public resources
Operational Programme Innovation and Competitiveness 2014 — 2020 co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund
Current stage of the instrument in the process of being structured.
Detailed information on the selection procedure for financial intermediaries for the First Loss Portfolio Guarantee to Mitigate the Consequences of COVID-19 and the relevant documentation is available in the Buyer Profile section.