The provision of loans to final beneficiaries to be launched under the shared risk microlending financial instrument under Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2014—2020
The Fund of Funds signs the first agreements with financial intermediaries under Operational Programme Human Resources Development
Financing in the form of microloans is intended for start-ups and social enterprises.
Key parameters of the financial instrument:
- Loan amount — from BGN 5 000 up to BGN 48 895
- Loan repayment period — up to 10 years.
- Possibility for grace period on loan principal repayment — up to 2 years.
Activities eligible for financing:
- Acquisition of tangible and intangible long-term and short-term assets for the development or expansion of the activity of the enterprise (freelancer or covering other core business costs;
- Working capital for development or expansion of the activity.
- Specific vocational training of employees/workers or the entrepreneur/freelancer.
Who will the financial intermediaries Microfund and SIS Credit Finance?
- Start-ups established by persons from vulnerable groups (persons who have been unemployed for more than 6 months, persons with disabilities and young people up to the age of 29 years)
- Social enterprises (start-ups and existing).
Main advantages of the microloans under the OPHRD
- Competitive interest rate of the microloans to final beneficiaries — from 2.9 % up to 7.2 %.
- Favourable conditions in terms of the security required
- Possibility to benefit from long-term financing with a repayment period of up to 10 years
- Access to financing of groups of end users who have previously not had access to such funds
For any enquiries relating to the conditions and requirements for the loans, interested parties may contact the experts from the two microlending institutions:
SIS Credit AD
140 G.S. Rakovsky Street, Sofia 1000, Floor 4
Tel: (+359 896) 333 222; (+359 2) 980 1619
30 Ekzarh Yosif Street, Sofia 1000
Tel: (+359 2) 813 7800