- public resources in the amount of EUR 5 million (BGN 75.3 million);
- private resources in the amount of at least 30% of the public resources invested in final recipients.
Goals of the instrument
- provide access to alternative financing to SMEs having a high growth potential and plans to expand and improve operations, develop new products and services;
- improve financial management and corporate governance of supported enterprises in order to increase their productivity and potential for entering new markets.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) at a mature stage of development
Type of financing
- alternative financing in the form of equity and quasi-equity investments;
- an investment amount ranging from EUR 5 million to EUR 7 million (BGN 4.9 million to BGN 13.7 million);
- a major portion of the resources are provided in the form of mezzanine financing (a hybrid form between equity and debt financing).
Source of the public resources
Operational Programme Innovation and Competitiveness 2014 — 2020 co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund
Current stage of the instrument: in the process of selecting a financial intermediary.
Detailed information about the procedure to select a fund manager for the Mezzanine / Growth Fund and the relevant documentation is available in the Buyer Profile section