- public resources in the amount of BGN 23.9 million;
- additional private co-financing from the financial intermediaries.
Goals of the instrument
- improve access to financing for the seeding and development of start-ups;
- support social entrepreneurship;
- promote entrepreneurship among vulnerable groups.
- companies and self-employed persons registered not more than 5 years ago, including enterprises whose owners are from vulnerable groups such as unemployed for more than 6 months, young people aged 29 or less, people with disabilities;
- social enterprises.
Type of financing
- investment loans or working capital loans in an amount of up to BGN 48 895;
- an option for a small loan of up to BGN 5 000;
- a repayment term of up to 10 years;
- an option for a grace period of up to 3 years* on the loan principal and on interest;
- for the purpose of acquisition of tangible and non-tangible assets for business development or expansion of activities of the enterprise or the self-employed person; or to cover other costs linked to the core business operations.
*(valid for nine months following the end of the emergency epidemic situation due to COVID-19)
Source of the public resources
Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2014 — 2020 co-financed from the European Social Fund
Current stage of the instrument: active on the market.