- public resources in the amount of BGN 50 million;
- additional resources from partner banks.
Goals of the instrument
- increase the investment potential of private and municipal enterprises to implement projects aimed at reducing residential waste disposal;
- reduce the quantity of residential waste disposed nationally.
- municipalities that are not using grant financing for the same purpose;
- enterprises that have already signed contracts for waste treatment with municipalities;
- non-government organisations with pilot or demonstration projects not supported by grants.
Type of financing
- syndicated lending with commercial banks;
- investment loans with a repayment term of up to 240 months;
- working capital loans related to the investment, with a repayment term of up to 60 months.
Source of the public resources
Operational Programme Environment 2014 — 2020 (OPE) co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund and the EU Cohesion Fund
Current status of the financial instrument: active on the market.
Eligible final recipients can apply for financing by sending a filled-out application for participation by e-mail to email@example.com or in hard copy to the following address: Sofia 1606, Blvd. Eduard I. Totleben 30–32. By sending an application for participation to one of these addresses, commercial banks can submit projects to be financed jointly. The deadline is 30 June 2021.