Financial Instruments Expert
Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria EAD is looking to hire Financial Instruments Expert.
If you believe that you satisfy the requirements and have decided to apply, please e-mail us your current CV and a motivation letter at: email@example.com.
All data provided by you will be considered and stored in strict confidentiality, in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. Only applicant whose documents have been approved will be contacted.
- Participation in the process of overall management of financial instruments in line with the established rules, procedures and delegated regulations;
- Participation in the selection procedure of financial intermediaries that will implement financial instruments – identification, appraisal and selection of appropriate financial intermediaries;
- Participation in the process of structuring of financial instruments;
- Collection of financial and non-financial information on a regular basis which is necessary for measuring the progress of financial instruments and compliance with the legal framework
- University education (Master's degree) in economics, finance or business administration (or similar).
- At least two years of relevant professional experience with equity or venture capital investments / lending and/or micro-credit operations / guarantee operations ;
- Understanding of the statutory texts and policies governing ESIF and/or experience in EU funds management;
- Knowledge of the standard IT office tools; fluency in written and oral English; excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to work in a team